Perfect The LBD Look (Hair And Makeup)
Whether it’s a casual event or a formal gathering, the little black dress look never fails to make you look and feel a million dollars. Not only is it elegant and charming, but it makes you look lean and slim. How do you make the LBD look even better? Stunning makeup and hair to match, of course! We’ve created a few makeup and hairstyles you could try…
Makeup That Compliments The Little Black Dress:-
The versatility and simplicity of the LBD means that you can experiment with colour and shimmer on your face more than usual when creating your make up look. We have decided on our top seven killer beauty looks to complement your LBD…
- Smokey green eyes are absolutely unbeatable.
- Dramatic lip color like bright red, a flash of pink etc.
- Gold and champagne eyes compliment your little black dress like nothing else.
- If you are looking for something simpler, a winged liner is a commendable option.
- You may want to try smokey purple eye colour with your LBD if you have a brighter skin tone.
- Silver eye liner never fails to go with your little black dress.
- Last but not the least, keep it real, leave your eyes neutral and wear a bright red lipstick
Hairstyle That Compliments The Little Black Dress:-
Whether you’re looking to turn heads with an amazing up-do, feel like a princess with your flowing locks, or try something daring and new, we’ve got you covered;
- Cascading waves if you happen to have shoulder length to long hair.
- You may want to try the elegant side bun if you have the medium length hair.
- A textured long bob must also be tried if you are looking for a hairstyle to go with the little black dress.
- Accessorized loop for a blonde never fails to compliment the little black dress.
- Do not forget to try the side swept chignon.
- Last but not the least, French twist also looks great with the little black dress!
Now it’s your turn! Try out of number of different combinations on yourself and see which one works best for you. Don’t forget to tweet us your favourites to @ReturnToGloryUK! And if you get stuck, don’t forget to call on our expert RTG Hair and Makeup team- they can be with you in a flash to create the look you’ve always dreamed of…