How to Look Fresh Faced this Autumn
I know it’s hard to talk about, but soon the warm weather will be leaving us and cooler air will be taking its place. That’s right, autumn will soon be upon us and that means time for fall fashions and fall beauty trends. This season, we see fresh faced, matte makeup trending and giving today’s woman a modern, youthful look.
If you are unsure as to your ability to create the autumn fresh faced look, the makeup artists at RTG have created this quick and easy how to. In just 5 simple steps, you can pull of the fresh faced look this autumn.
- Begin by preparing your skin by using moisturizer to keep skin smooth and primers that are designed to make sure your makeup stays where you put it. This also helps to hide any imperfection in your skin and enables you to avoid that “cakey” look that layer after layer of foundation will give you.
- Next, using a cover stick, tone down redness and conceal imperfections the easy way. Cover sticks are one of the best ways to combat redness without going overboard.
- Use a quality illuminating powder to create dimension and give the appearance of younger, healthier looking skin.
- Time to get to work. Suck in your cheeks and swipe some bronzing powder underneath the ridge in your cheek. This will add some much needed contour and dimension without adding colour. Now, add a small amount of blush on the apples of your cheeks which will further enhance that healthy skin look we are going for.
- Now for your lips. Line them with a neutral shade lip liner and finish the process with a nude finish lip colour. We suggest a light caramel of pink.
And that’s it! The fresh face look for autumn without a lot of work. In just 5 easy steps, you have the look that everyone is after and that looks like you spent hours to get it!