RTG SUPPORTS BREAST CANCER AWARENESS MONTH
In support of Breast Cancer Awareness Month RTG’s going all out PINK and pledging to give Breast Cancer Research UK £5 for every massage booked using the reference PINK14.
Simply reference PINK14 when you make your booking online or by phone and we will be able to make sure the money is donated. Contact us today on 0845 337 4933 or firstname.lastname@example.org to make your booking.
For a full list of our massages click here
BE AWARE OF YOUR BODY
Changes that could be due to a breast cancer are:
- A lump or thickening in an area of the breast
- A change in the size or shape of a breast
- Dimpling of the skin
- A change in the shape of your nipple, particularly if it turns in, sinks into the breast, or has an irregular shape
- A blood stained discharge from the nipple
- A rash on a nipple or surrounding area
- A swelling or lump in your armpit
These signs don’t necessarily mean cancer. But if you have any changes from the norm you should see your GP. It is most likely to be a benign condition that can easily be treated. Your GP can refer you to a breast clinic where the staff can reassure you and give any necessary treatment.
Seeing your doctor early also means that if it does turn out to be cancer, you give yourself the best chance of successful treatment.
For more information visit www.cancerresearchuk.org